Frustrated that your list isn’t growing as fast as you want? And not getting the ROI you want from your online marketing.
Thankfully, there is an easy ready-to-go solution. That took me FOREVER to figure out.
You see, in the first EIGHTEEN years I was in business, I grew my email list to about 10,000 people. Total. But in the last twelve months, we grew our list by 60,754.
I mean, this is legit, y’all.
What we needed was a profitable funnel that would pay us to bring in leads… allowing us to scale at will.
And it all began with a high-converting landing page. We have literally had the same one in place for a year now and it still converts about 40% of anyone who visits it.
Here’s the strategies to follow to create your high-converting page.
5 Steps to a High-Converting Landing Page
- Address who your landing page is for. Let them know they are in the right spot from the get go.
- Tell them what they will get out of opt-ing in. (Note, this isn’t about the thing they will get. This is about what that thing will do for them.)
- Tell them what the mode of delivery is (free book, video, webinar, coupon, etc.)
- Submit button with an outcome they want (note, not the word “submit”)
- All of the above must fit on the top third of the page, and it must be Mobile friendly. Most of your opt-ins will be from mobile, so if the page doesn’t work well on the phone, don’t bother.
My favorite landing page software is LeadPages because it is already mobile friendly, and the templates are set up for getting the most leads and sales possible. And (spoiler alert!) that’s why I am so freaking excited about our 12-Minute Social Media Cash Machine 2.0…
We’ve included an entire year of LeadPages Pro, AND all of our top performing templates already in your account.
And for the next three days you can get the Social Media Cash Machine for 50% it’s normal price AND get over $3,139 in bonuses but this does expire at midnight Tuesday. For all the details simply click here now.