Growing up as a child of a first generation American-born parent, I was taught to value a dollar and make the most of every opportunity. It is also where my father taught us to go up for tenth-helpings at All You Can Eat Buffets. (In Italian, we call this being a “Gavone.”) Thankfully, I quickly got over the buffet thing and unless it is brunch at the Breakers you won’t find me at one.
But being conscious of a dollar and making the most of every opportunity is something that has never left my value system. And so when it comes to lead generation, I am all in for getting as much as I can for every dollar I spend…
…Hence, why my lead generation BFF is Facebook Live.
With less than $5 spent, you can reach your exact target market and drive them to join your email list and/or buy your products, programs, and services. And the best part is, there is no guess work required.
Before you spend any money, you can post your Facebook Live for free, see if you get any kind of reaction from your target market, and only if you do then promote it to your intended target market. (Love me some free market research.)
Fantastically, there are a lot of uses for this type of post too, such as:
- Promote your blog post topic and include a link to get more readers of your content
- Share a tip from your “Juicy Carrot” and include a link for opt-ins
- Give a strategy related to an affiliate offer and include a link to opt-in
- Broadcast a preview of a webinar, seminar, or event and give a link to register
- Interview a client, referral source, or thought leader and share a link to learn more
- Livestream an event with a link to register for a future one, or a link to buy the product, program, or service you are promoting
And, that is just the start.
All you need is a phone or computer to broadcast. No fancy schmancy equipment or expensive software to buy. Unlike my shoe collection, this platform is cheap and fabulous.
Want to discover more about using Facebook Live for low-cost lead generation? Join me for an upcoming live training where you’ll discover the exact script to use and what other equipment I suggest so you can always look your most fabulous on camera.