When my husband and I went away for our anniversary, I planned on being off email while gone. But I didn’t want the sales to cease just because I wasn’t working.
So when our Chief Marketing Officer Mike Stodola suggested we run a 3-Day Payday Campaign to get an extra surge of money while I was away, I said ‘yes’ faster than he could complete his sentence.
(I’m not going to lie. Whenever Mike offers to run a campaign that will make more money, I say yes… because, I mean, money looks good on me.)
So as I was enjoying a cocktail or two (or three), the Caribbean waters and my husband’s company (not necessarily in that order), there were thousands of dollars depositing in my bank account.
And this does not suck.
In fact, our last 3-Day Payday brought in over 12,782 in sales.
And this isn’t unique to just us. In fact, just the other day Jonas posted about his results in our private Facebook Group for our Powerful Professional members:
(Go Jonas, go Jonas, it’s your birthday, it’s your birthday…)
Or Magda who recently brought in $5,816…
You know that happy feeling you get when you find a couple of crisp $20 bills in a pair of jeans? Found money you didn’t know you had?
Imagine that same feeling… but its thousands of dollars… and you do it over and over again. Each time you run the same totally free campaign.
Oh. Heck. Yes.
Here’s how the 3-Day Payday works:
First: Decide on the great offer. It should be some great thing you offer with an extra wow factor just for the 3-Day Payday. You can discount for the 3-Day Payday, but we prefer bonuses so you aren’t teaching your audience that you discount.
Some examples of non-discount bonuses:
- Special tasting menu at your favorite restaurant with a bonus wine flight
- Course sale with a bonus toolkit
- Bonus coaching call with the sale of tickets to an event
- “Customer Attraction Toolkit” if you sign up as a client
Second: Write and schedule the emails.
- Day One: Share a story relating to a problem one of your customers has and how it was solved with your solution.
- Day Two: Mention the offer and put the bonus in the PS.
- Day Three: Tell them the bonus expires that night and they must take action quickly.
- Day Three (Optional): Send a final “time is running out” email to those who clicked to the “order form” but didn’t make a purchase
80%-90% of your sales will come in on Day 3 so stick with it even if you have no sales on Days 1 or 2.
With this campaign you can drive thousands of sales all while skipping the need to buy any ads.
Want the full 3-Day Payday templates? Join me for a free training called “The 3-Day Payday…How To Make More in 72 Hours Than You Did Last Month” by clicking here now.