In honor of it being our 18th year in business, we are sharing the 18 things we are most thankful for this year. Please add what you are most thankful for in the comments! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
- Co-workers who have a good sense of humor with the ability to laugh at oneself when one’s self needs to laugh.
- The Universal Facebook Conversion Pixel. Enough said.
- “Work from Anywhere Fridays…….”
- The variety box of k-cups, pumpkin spice creamer, Green Bean Coffee Shop, Starbucks drive-through, and caffeine in general.
- Canva and WordSwag for making design easy and snappy.
- In-office nursery and amazing nannies.
- Online video calls that allow face to face connection (even on bad hair days).
- Flexibility to work remotely when “life” happens, and other office perks like our gym membership, Amazon Prime subscription, and laundry service.
- Great wine, beer, and/or cocktails, depending on the night.
- Finding new sources of inspiration, motivation, and kick-assitude!
- For YouTube, especially “Kid toy reviews,” for being a babysitter when the moms of the office need it. (Don’t judge.)
- Work-from-home video conference attire (fancy on top, comfy on bottom).
- Our in-office healthy snack bar (it’s still healthy when you eat 5 Kind bars… right?)
- That feeling when your client’s Facebook ads are producing a positive ROI (currently working on bottling that feeling and selling it on the streets).
- God, because through him, ALL things are possible.
- Our family, friends and co-workers. We are blessed every day for those we love and who love us back.
- And for you, oh fabulous reader and our incredible private clients, members, and students. Our mission is to multiply your mission by scaling your business through profitable marketing. Best. Job. Ever.
Blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving and always!