Time hacks and cool apps… these are a few of my favorite things. J And since speaking online and in person is responsible for over 7 figures in my business, I love finding new hacks that will save me time and/or make me more effective.
Below are some of my favorite tools for creating Keynote Addresses, Sales Presentations, and Webinars. Share your favorite in the comments and you could win a Kindle Fire loaded up with some of my favorite marketing books!
- WordSwag – My favorite social media post design app comes in handy here, too. I use this app to create most of my slides in my presentations. Not only are the photos free and high enough quality to be enlarged on screen, but it takes a matter of seconds to design each one. Reason # 2,345 I love this app.
- Yeti Bluetooth Microphone: When doing a webinar, you can lose money if people leave because of low-quality sound. And with the harsh nasal-y North East tonality of my voice, I need all the help I can get. This microphone is only $100 but produces high quality sound that softens even the toughest New York Italian. (Ask me how I know…)
- LeadDigits: Whenever I speak on stage, besides doing my best to make the audience laugh, cry, and want to change the world in under an hour of our time together, I am going to either go for the sale or go for the lead. When going for the lead, I always share two options—a weblink and a texting option. For texting, my app of choice is LeadDigits by LeadPages. It is included with a LeadPages pro account which you just so happen to get for free with your Powerful Professionals Membership. (You also get thousands of dollars in other benefits. Check that out here.)
- Quote-ables with Hashtags: When speaking on stage, if you want your message to get shared, you can be strategic to make this happen. When you are sharing a particularly good nugget of wisdom, put quotes around it when you share it on screen. Tell the audience, “This is worth writing down,” and add a hashtag onto it so you can track those who share it on social media. Warning: don’t get carried away with this idea… too many quotes and this strategy will not work. Limit yourself to 3. (And don’t use this strategy when presenting a webinar… you don’t want to do anything that will distract your audience from the on-screen presentation.)
- Lighting: I’m on camera almost every day doing our 3Daysto10k.com training live. To appear in the “best light possible,” pun intended, I use this ring light. It is one that beauty bloggers use to do makeup tutorials and it works great for web videos. And the investment is teeny tiny… less than $100.
What are some of your favorite tools of the trade? Let me know in the comments below and you could win a Kindle Fire loaded up with some of my favorite marketing books.
WANT MORE SPEAK-TO-SELL MOMENTS THIS YEAR? Click here now and discover how to make ANY offer truly irresistible.