If you want more out of your marketing (perhaps leads and sales…), start by asking this question…
Anytime you create a piece of content, are you getting the most out of it?
Over the years, I’ve developed a formula to ensure every piece of content gets us the most leads and sales possible. When we create a blog post, we multiply our results by sharing it in each channel in the way it works best for that channel.
This doesn’t mean we take the same post and re-post it multiple times.
It means, we take the same concept and share it in the format that it makes the most sense for each platform.
Here’s how we do it…
- Write the blog and post it on our website. (Don’t have a blog yet? You can start yours in 10 minutes at contentpaysbig.com)
- Send notification out via push notifications. This alerts anyone who signs up for notifications that you have a new piece of content. We use PushCrew (http://pushcrew.com)
- Send an email out to our subscribers with a link to the blog.
- Post an Instagram Story with a link to the blog.
- Post a link to the blog on Facebook.
- Do a Facebook Live about the blog topic with a link to the blog.
- Post on Instagram about the blog topic. Add in hashtags around your topic.
- Post a link on LinkedIn to the blog.
- Tweet out a link to the blog.
- Instagram Story with a link to the post mentioning the comments received.
This distribution method takes one piece of content and multiplies the results. Every. Single Time.
Want thousands of leads and sales every time you post? You can’t miss this.
Next week’s Powerful Professionals Business Coaching Masterclass is The Cut-and-Paste Social Media Growth Plan—generate thousands of leads and sales for free. This is only open to members of Powerful Professionals Business Coaching. To join now, click here.