We are looking for a purpose-driven Marketing Associate to join our team. You will support the marketing and membership team, creating social media, working on marketing campaigns, and working on the back end technology for marketing and membership promotions. Our ideal candidate has a background in marketing and the ability to quickly learn new technology. This is a full-time, remote position.
- Gather and analyze data of ad performance and marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement strategies with marketing team
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotions and events
- Manage information on the membership site
- Manage affiliate promotions
- Ability to create basic graphics
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or statistics or relevant field preferred
- At least 1 year of experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or a related position
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Salary commensurate with experience. Starting salary between $35K and $40K, dependent on experience.