In honor of it being our 19th year I’ve been business, #TeamPowerful and I are sharing the 19 things we are most thankful for this year.
Please add what you are most thankful for in the comments and you can win one of our Power Swag Bags.
In 2019, Here’s What We are Most Thankful For
1. God for giving us gifts and the opportunity to use them. And for knowing better when we ask for things that are terrible ideas.
2. Meeting so many of you at our first annual Power Summit … you came, you shredded, you went all in and you already signed up for Power Summit 2020.
3. Grapefruit seltzer, spiked and unspiked.
5. Pumpkin spice creamer.
6. Door Dash, Shipt, Amazon Prime and all of the delivery things that save hours of time.
7. Diction function on our cell phones and not remembering how we lived without it.
8. Business hotels that have Starbucks in the building.
9. Casual Monday, Tuesday, Wedn… you get the idea. As long as we look professional up top, sweatpants and fuzzy socks can complete the outfit.
10. Caffeine. Couldn’t survive Daylight Savings without it.
12. 360 degree spinning wheel luggage. How did we travel before? Did we really carry our suitcases??
13. Spanx leggings. Enough said.
14. Disney+. $6.99 a month of pure awesomeness.
15. Screen sharing and video meetings… Need help in one city while the expert is across the country? Not a problem. Want to have a virtual office party ? Sure thing. No need to put shoes on.
16. Target Drive Up that’s ready in 2 hours or less when you forget your kid has a birthday party to go to and you also need advil in preparation for said birthday party.
17. Our families and friends who jump in to support us so we can do what we do.
18. Team Powerful…for being mission-focused on serving our tribe for a greater purpose while supporting one and another with love, grace and laughter.
19. And you, dear reader. For being in the tribe…you are the reason we do what we do daily. May you lean into your gifts today and take action with purpose and profits now and forever and enjoy every single minute of it.
It was hard to narrow it down, but there’s the top few. How about you?